Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Break, Day 7

Today, Jesse and Sebastian went skiing for the last time of the season.
The littler kids and I went to church and then out to lunch at our local Mexican restaurant, where kids eat for 99 cents on Sundays. I think we'll just kick back today, finish the laundry, and get ready for tomorrow.
Sigh, I guess Spring Break is over.
Actually, I must confess that I was dreading this week. It's not so much that I don't like having everyone home as it is that things tend to fall apart when we have a break in routine. The first week of summer is always super hard for us, too. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that with a plan in place things went smoothly.
Well, back to routine tomorrow. That's good because I have a lot of things to do that I brushed aside so I could play with my kiddos.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Snow?!! Skiing?!!! It was 82 this weekend...but now we are back into the 40's...it sounds to me like you made a very fun spring break for your kids. It always stinks when the routine is broken and you settle into a new one and then have to go back to the old one. Didya get that? And a DRIVE IN!! I wish we had a drive in. The only one we had here when I was growing up was leveled and replaced with a Costco about 15 years ago. Bummer!