Anyway, I got tagged.
So here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
- I chew my fingernails- and my fingers when I am out of nail. Gross and embarrassing. It just lends to the stubby sausage look I already have going on.
- I sucked my thumb in public until I was 10, and in private until I was 13. My family swears up and down that I was 18- but truly, I WAS 13!
- My favorite shoes are my pink low-top converse. When I was in 5th grade the high top kind were all the rage. Poor me. Anything that had a "label" on it was out of the question because it was too expensive.
- I went to MOPs convention in Orlando last year. The problem is that I hate to sleep away from home. Vacation would be great if I could just sleep at home every night and still go to far away places.
- My favorite color is red. It makes me happy. I have 2 west walls in my house that are bright red. I'm trying to figure out which west wall to paint red next.
- I had 5 fillings done in Romania this year. I went thinking I only had one to do. It turns out that what I thought was a cavity is just a chip on the edge of the filling material, and I had 5 other big cavities. Just one more reason I am done having kids.