Friday, May 9, 2008

So Much To Say!

I have been trying to figure out how I was going to post all the stuff running around in my head. I think I will do a series of shorter posts. So, Here goes:
The Last Day Of MOPs

It went by like a blur, actually.

First and foremost, Andreena graduated from MOPs this year. That meant that she got to walk across the stage and receiver her "Mommy Diploma" and wear a diaper on her head- actually a pull up with a mortar board attached to the top. I promised her (Threatened?) that I was going to post this picture. It is conspicuously missing from her blog post on the same subject.


I sang a song with two of my friends. We sang "Dwell In Your House" by Hillsongs. It was beautiful if I do say so myself!

We had another lady sing a song. At this point I was able to close my eyes and relax a little. I started thinking, "Haha. Heehee. I'm done with steering. I'm done with steering." But that quickly turned into "Oh. My. Goodness. What. Have. I. Done? Why did I quit steering?!" I had to remind myself that it was for the right reasons. I hope to be asked back to steering someday, but if I don't, I know that it was God's will for my life that I let go of a "good" thing for a "better" thing.


We also got to sing our song for the Moppetts (childcare) Brunch. It was fun. I haven't had the opportunity to do that in a long time. Too long. I love to sing- actually I love to perform, too.


I got to the church at 9 am and left at 3 pm! Where did that day go?

No comments: