Thursday, March 12, 2009

In A Funk

Why?
It's cold outside- but at least it is sunny...
I have slept well lately.  I lay down and go to sleep and wake up in the morning...
I have been presented with an opportunity to do something I really like and I am considering the commitment...

On the other hand,
My biggest kid is sick.  With a cough.  That he can't shake.  And makes him throw up.  And I can't decide if I should take him in or not- I hate to go in and have them say, "It's just a virus.  It'll go away on it's own."  Still I have that nagging feeling...

My house is "post nuclear" gross.  And as much as I try to tell myself that it is my job and my pride to keep it clean, I just don't want to do it....


So, here I sit, reading blogs and feeling blah.

*sigh*

4 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Oh my goodness! I hear ya! Until yesterday....it started to lift. Getting outside, running around helped. Wishing it will lift for you soon!

Unknown said...

Hmmm... I'm sorry pooh bear... I'm feeling a little funky too - but that's just from being sick... and Missing Mr. B... and feeling stuck... and wanting change butnot knowing when to make it happen.

Ugh.

I'm there with you sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Please describe "Post Nuclear" in further detail. It would be an interesting read.

Gina said...

Maybe it should be a photo essay....