Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dear Blog Spammers,

I am breaking up with you.

Actually, I never agreed to be with you, so I think you're pretty presumptuous- hanging around here saying all your random stuff.
Believe me, I have never offered you a product for $5.  Any product.  Because I don't pimp products.  I don't even have ads!

Also, let me just be frank here.  I'm straight.  So, it goes to follow that I would not be interested in an Asian/Latina/Russian mail order bride.  But believe me, if I ever decided to switch teams, the Internet is the first place I would look.  I would probably even end up on your site. 

I don't need to rent a skip hauler form the U.K.

I will never buy a mattress from the Internet.  I'm a "lay and try" kind of girl.

So, please, leave me alone.

It's not like I haven't tried gentle dissuasion.  I have word verification.  For most blog gals that is enough.  But, I understand that you find me irresistible.

Do me a favor, though, and just read in silence.

Because, honestly, I can't stand to see your broken English blather on my blog.

Go. Away.     Now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm... I've been spammed once... I'm not getting any spammy love... I might be a smidge jealous.

Elena said...

I've never been spammed and I've never had word verification either. Maybe I better go find some wood to knock on right quick. Sorry you're being inundated. That's annoying.