- Scream and throw themselves on the floor (or jump up and down- depending on age) in a store/ restaurant/ park/ at a birthday party.
- Roll their eyes at my inherent ignorance in front of their friends.
- Sass me and then TRY to walk away laughing with said friend.
- Pour whole boxes/ bags of flour/ cornstarch/cereal/ chips on the floor and then draw in/ jump on/ belly crawl through said item
- Stand to pee (especially, but not limited to, the boys).
- Pee on the fence that separates our yard from the elementary school.
- Pee from the window of the world's coolest fort in their very "in town" yard.
- Throw pine cones at the police man's car while he is parked outside our fence enforcing the school zone speed limit.
- Never, Ever plug the bathroom sink, fill it with water, stand in it fully clothed, and use their toothbrush to paint toothpaste murals on the bathroom mirror. (Last night)
Trish, Karen, what will your kids never do?