Friday, November 30, 2007

Hats, Gloves, Scarves

Today I made my bi-annual trek to get hats, gloves, and scarves. A few weekends ago when we went to the mountains I realized that everyone had grown bigger brains! I always go to Old Navy- they have nice performance fleece and usually good prices on that stuff. Everyone got to pick thier own- except Caleb who is on his way to Disneyland with Grandma, and Jonah who threw every hat on the ground after declaring, "I hate dat hat one, Mom!"


The girls, who hate to be called twins (because they're not), insist on dressing alike. Go figure. Jonah is almost too big for the baby sizes. And, horror upon horrors for the poor mother, Jesse had to choose from the MEN'S rack. For myself I will look when I am alone. I could use a nice hat, gloves, and scarf this year....

No comments: