Thursday, December 20, 2007

Congratulations, It's A...

Dining Room!

It looks like, in fact, there is nothing slower than Christmas. I was beginning to have my doubts!

I finally have the room painted and put back together. I just put the dishes away today. My honey came home for lunch and we moved the china cabinet out of the living room. I was then able to put my living room back to the way it was supposed to be.

While my mom was at Disneyland having the 6th or 7th time of her life I was her back up babysitter. I ended up with my sister's 3 year old one day and my sister-in-love's infant on another day. I ended up losing the baby's binkie. Darla called as she was wrapping up her shift and asked me not to feed him... I couldn't find that darn bink anywhere! She pulled up an hour later and found him alternating between sucking the life out of my pinkie and screaming his ever-lovin' head off! Guess what I found today. I told her I would find it as soon as my house was back in order. Right under the couch. I could see it with all the furniture back in place, right there, just out of reach- believe me, I checked.

My living room seems so large with just one room's worth of furnishings in it. However, looking around at the paint, I notice that it's starting to look a little dingey....

I wasn't too sure about that red wall one coat into it, or two coats into it, or three coats into it, or four, but once I moved the china cabinet back in it covered some of the red. I decided I need a Tuscan type canvas for the other side of the doorway and some red, plaid cafe curtains for the windows. I think I've just opened Pandora's Box!

Dec 27th-
I have been trying to fix my very sick computer for a week now- no luck. You'll just have to take my word for it that it looks good until I can get back on my own machine to upload the pictures!

No comments: