Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Resolutions I Think I Can Keep

  • I vow to feel guilty at least twice a month for going to Starbucks when I could have made my coffee for MUCH cheaper at home.
  • I vow to be irrational at least once a month. I vow to cry for no apparent reason and then lose my cool when my husband tells me I am being silly.
  • I vow to feel bad after I keep the second resolution.
  • I vow to lose my temper with one of my kids at least 3 times a week.
  • I vow to kiss that child and feel very sorry when I am done.
  • I vow to mindlessly pop at least one thing with WAAAY too many calories into my mouth at least once a day.
  • I vow to vow that I won't do that again the next day.
  • I vow to break that last vow every day.
  • I vow to waste all sorts of time blogging and reading all of your blogs.
  • I vow not to feel bad about that one at all!

Happy New Year!

May the joy of the Lord fill your lives for the next year and for all of eternity!

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is so funny I had to read it to Steve!