Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baby sicky day







JoJo laid at the top of the steps whining today. I just let him lie, because I had 3 others to get to school. As soon as they were out the door I went to get him. He had little tears streaked down his cheeks. I picked him up, hugged him and kissed him, brought him down stairs and set him down. He laid right back down on the floor.



I picked him back up and put him into my bed- on daddy's pillow! He snoozed on and off there until noon, when he finally decided to get up. I wish he was still in bed. Now he is whining at my left elbow, going in and out of my office, and basically making me batty. He was supposed to be at "school" (daycare) today so I could work. See how well that is working out?! He doesn't have a fever, but he has that metallic fever smell and his heart beat is just crazy-fast. He isn't pulling on his ears, he doesn't have swollen glands. What he has is general malaise and chronic whinitis!

No comments: