Friday, January 30, 2009

4.5 On The Volturi Scale

So, when you stay up waaaay too late finishing a certain quadiligy (4 books, like trilogy is 3) and spend the night dreaming about vampires, werewolves, and immortal children, you tend to freak out when an earthquake hits. At least I do. When the bed started shaking I gasped out of my sleep and looked wildly around to see if it was Jane or Alec who had assulted me, and wondered why Bella wasn't protecting me! Then, I gathered my senses and rode the rolling out for the rest of the 15 seconds.


I realize that this song is not on the soundtrack- but it should be.
*****This will be my only post about Twilight. Ever.*****

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard about your little earth-shake out there! I'm glad nothing was rattled other than your nerves. ;)

Britt said...

Sounds like a good recipe for peeing the bed .. hope everything is steady now =-)

Trish said...

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Those are good dreams, to bad you were woken up!

Gonna see the movie?

Lula! said...

Gina, Gina, Gina...

You are now one of us, my friend.

I mean, come on...I totally sent Trish "Twilight"...from my hotel room in Austin...while waiting for Breaking Dawn to be released. Y'all know how I am.

We must discuss.

Lula! said...

p.s. Best title of a post--ever.

Bramblemoon Farm said...

I'm glad you are okay:) BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA See, I save the laughter till after I said the nice thing. Come on...more Twilight fun...please.

Elena said...

OH that is SOOO funny! Scary, but hilarious! LOL!

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Awesome dream! And a super exciting way to wake up! I keep missing all the earthquakes around here... they happen and I have no idea. I'm missing all the fun.

Julie said...

this was so funny to read... and you shouldn't be surprised strange things happen, since you come from the state of the Cullen's! ;)

Elena said...

Your comment over on Lizzy's post made me laugh right out loud. Snort laugh too. So funny. (And oh so true.)