- Why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways?
- Why is spaghetti considered Italian food when noodles came from China and tomatoes came from The New World?
- Why do we say that things are slower than Christmas? In my experience Christmas has always just whizzed past.
- How come the youngest child in a family is always "The Baby" even when he/she is 33 years old?
- Why do we call it Labor Day if no one works?
To all of you, Happy Labor Day. To most of you, "Happy Day Before Your Kids Go Back To School."