Monday, September 22, 2008

And The Winner is....

Sorry about the sideways video. i forget that blogger hates my camera's sideways videos. It wont let me turn them.
So, without further ado:


Julie @ My Journey To Family!
Julie will be getting this lovely tin filled with Starbucks goodness.

Which is filled with this cutie-patootie travel mug,

a $10 Starbucks gift card,

Hey, did you know that the first coffee card that you register to your e-mail address earns $5 in rewards? So, if you happen to have multiple e-mails... I'm just sayin!

And because I am such a nice person, I am throwing in the coupon that just came today for a free bowl of oatmeal that came in today's mail.. Apparently, it is perfect.

Congratulations, Julie. E-mail your address to me at ginagae at aol dot com, and I will put this into the mail for you by Wednesday. (No promises about tomorrow, sorry.)

5 comments:

Trish said...

Hello, dear nephew, what about your favorite aunt here?

Oh well.

Congrats Julie!

Julie said...

I was so excited to see the name "julie" and then realized it wasn't me... ha ha. I thought it would be too good to be true...seeing as I just won something! Ha ha. Congrats Julie!

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Woo Hoo!!! And did you know, that in my 33 years of life, THIS is the first thing I've ever won? And we have a Starbucks on the edge of our neighborhood. It's perfect! I love it! Thank you! (I'm emailing you now)

Lula! said...

I'm happy for Julie. Really. I am. I mean that.

Yeesh...

Gramma 2 Many said...

Congratulations Julie, but I wonder how that boy forgot he has a GRANDMA??????????????????????????