Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cousin Camp Day 3

Frozen grapes on a stick, of course.   They were cold, they were sweet, and they were refreshing.

AND THEY WERE ON STICKS.

Craft was watercolor painting.  This is an idea that I got from Pink and Green Mama

It uses Elmer's glue (or any white glue) with black paint to form the outlines.
Pink and Green Mama calls it Black Glue and Water Color Resist.
I am NOT an artist, so I printed some clip art out onto watercolor paper.  Then in the interest of time, I just did the black glue part while the kids were at VBS, so they would be dry and they could just get to work on the painting part.

This little guy only got to watch, but we kept him supplied with pretzels,and he seemed happy about that.
.

We capped our day off with a movie on the porch.  I know you can't see it, but there IS, in fact, a movie playing on that sheet.



No comments: