And you might lose clothing while you are engaged in this activity.
- You might take your children to the ocean where there are big rocks to climb.
- You might bring all your children.
- Some of them might be quite young.
- You might get engrossed watching one of your children climb.
- You may fail to see your youngest child topple over and bash his eyebrow on a rock.
- However, the screams of "Blood!" may rouse you from your enchantment.
- You may even whip off your sweatshirt and then your tank top in front of the entire family (being thankful you are in a secluded area) and use the tank top as a compress- you probably would have put your sweatshirt back on though.
- You might be inclined to toss the bloody tank top in the trash when you get home.
- You will, most likely, be glad that you are calm in situations such as this.
- Undoubtedly, you will pride yourself on the ability to fashion butterflies from regular band aids with your pocket knife that conveniently has scissors on it.
I'm just warning you. It could happen.
I wanted to play the song First Aid In The First Grade from the Veggie Tales Jonah movie- but I could not find it. Since we were at the ocean, and it is on the same album, and we are talking about my Jonah here, and I like it, this one will have to do.