Sunday, February 17, 2008

Where's Waldo?

Remember the books?
I was going to do a post that had a bunch of pictures and make you guess where I was- but I broke my camera when my carry-on fell out of the back of the car on packing day. So sad for me. I could have taken some great pictures. The good news is that I bought the warrantee- just no good here. So, since I can't show you I will give you a hint. Lee Ann, I can get you a new sweater if you want!
Can't say it's going fabulously- can you say CULTURE SHOCK?
My children needed to get some dental work done as well as myself- and they needed to see their grandparents. We killed two birds with one stone since I have a brother in law who is a dentist and who lives with my in-laws. I wish I had a picture to post for you. Sorry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have got to be KIDDING!!!! no pics!!! so much for new little camera! buy disposable- old fashion I know! Jaden is missing Abby so much so tell her HI!

Trish said...

Ummmm, hello, I know where you are, but only because I have spoken to our mother, not because YOU called to tell me or anything like that...........I've been checking everyday for updates/posts because while it is a foreign country, i was sure they still had internet access there. Go buy a new camera, even a cheap one is better than none, then you can leave it as a gift for someone there...

You are just about the only person/family I know that would fly clear to the other side of the globe for dental work.

How was the flights?

Karen said...

Soooooo good to hear from you!!!We are missing you. Amara keeps wanting to see Jonah-"Sorry baby, Jonah is in _____________ right now!" The older kids keep asking when you are coming home. I have shown them on the map where you are. Very fun for them. I am excited to hear how your kids are doing. What is it like not to have Sebastian there? Is George nearby? How is the language barrier? Are the kids liking their relatives? Are the relatives liking having you guys there? I wish I could just talk to you!
Missing you.

Karen said...

Oh and...
11 more days!!!!!!!! :(
Am I whining yet?

Lee Ann said...

No thank you on the sweater....it was itchy, but are you kidding me? You just took off there without telling us? Say hello to my beloved, brown eyed girls. I LOVED them so much. Changed my life forever.